I am a Ph.D. student in the Human Experience Research Lab (HXRL) at the University of Florida under the supervision of Dr. Juan E. Gilbert. I received my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Amirkabir University of Technology in Tehran. My research interests are educational technologies, virtual reality, and Human-Centered Computing (HCC). I also enjoy traveling to different countries, and taking on new adventures. I'm always open to learn new things since it is a long life commitment.
- Alikhademi, K. et al. , 2018, November. Implementing MODA: A Multi-Strategy, Mobile, Conversational Consumer Decision-Aid System. Computer Supported Cooperative Work 2018, ACM
- Williams, A., Alikhademi, K. , et al. 2018, August.Designing AR Therapeutic Experiences for In-Home Prevantive Care, In proceedings of the 9th International Conferences in Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (in press).
- Asaadi, S., Alikhademi, K., Eshghi, F. and Gilbert, J.E., 2017, October. TQOR: Trust-based QoS-oriented routing in cognitive MANETs. In Network Computing and Applications (NCA), 2017 IEEE 16th International Symposium on (pp. 1-8). IEEE.
- Kwon, W.S., Chattaraman, V., Ross, K., Alikhademi, K. and Gilbert, J.E., 2018, July. Modeling Conversational Flows for In-Store Mobile Decision Aids. In International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (pp. 302-308). Springer, Cham.
- Sherman, I.N., Williams, A., Alikhademi, K., Smarr, S., Roberts, A. and Gilbert, J.E., 2018, July. What’s Your Password? Exploring Password Choice Conformity in Group Decision Making. In International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (pp. 101-107). Springer, Cham.
Explainable Machine Learning Model in healthcare Predictive modeling
Developing a tool to help clinicians in deciding about important factors in predicting the mental problem
Mobile-Aided Decision System
developing conversational agents using Dialogflow and NodeJs server in order to help people with any level of domain knowledge about products to make the efficient purchase.
Conformity in Group Interactions
investigating the effect of social pressure on making security related decisions
AR Therapy: Physical therapy for in-home rehabilitative care
Developing AR technology to help patients adhere to their prescribed in-home regimens in a fun and interactive way
Removing Bias in Machine Learning Algorithms
Developing tools to lower down the biases in data before training ML algorithms.
E451 CSE Building, Gainesville FL 32611