"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live" - Goethe
- Full Instructor for COT3100: Applications of Discrete Structures. CISE, University of Florida, 2010. Course website.
- Technical Instructor on Web Development. Diginet Corp. 2009.
- Gave a series of lectures on Compressed Sensing in CIS6930: Dimension Reduction, University of Florida, 2009.
- Technical Instructor on Video Game Development. Ignition Entertainment Corp. 2008.
- Co-Instructor for a course on Artificial Intelligence for UF's Center for Precollegiate Education and Training, University of Florida, 2007.
- “Learning Iterative Dictionary Learning and Dimension Reduction”, BICA, 2011
- “Are we closing in on an Algorithmic understanding of the Brain?” UF Behavioral Neuroscience Seminar, 2010
- “Hierarchical Models: from Neuroscience to Machine Learning” UF Algorithms and Theory Seminar, 2009
- “Application of Statistical Methods for Corn Kernel Classification” part of a Bioinformatics course at UF, 2008
- “Learning with a Common Cortical Algorithm?” Convergent Biomedical Research Company, 2007
- “Johnson-Lindenstrauss and Related Dimension Reduction Methods” part of CISE 6930 Special Topics at UF, 2006
- “Problems in Linear Algebra and Quantum Computing” Amazon.com Media Services Team, 2006
- “Ask Me! An Adaptive E-Learning Knowledge-Base for Mobile Environments” AUB Engineering FYP Presentation, 2004
- “Introduction to Quantum Computing” American University of Beirut Physics Department, 2004
“AGI and the Emerging Peer-to-Peer Economy: B. Goertzel Interviews AI Researcher M. Tarifi”, Humanity+, 2011
Link: you can read the interview here.